COME READY TO BE ACTIVE!
Campers don't need to bring much to Forest Glen Wilderness Ridge. We will provide your campers with delicious meals and snacks (SERIOUSLY!). Come ready to have the best week ever!
Please keep this in mind: Your camper will need to be able to carry his backpack or bag from activity to activity without the continual assistance of a counselor!
- 7 days of clothing (underwear, socks, shirts, pants, shorts)
- 1 pair of pants & tall socks (for hiking)
- Closed-toe shoes / Hiking boots
- Sandals w/ backstrap, water shoes, or Crocs (no flip flops)
- Sleeping Bag (campers will sleep cabins with A/C except for 1 night of tent camping.)
- 2 Towels (1 Bath & 1 Beach)
- Insect Repellent
- Water bottle / Hydration bladder
- Headlamp / Flashlight
- Laundry Bag
DO NOT PACK
- NO ELECTRONICS
- NO money (except on last day for camp store)
- NO expensive watches or jewelry
- NO toys or personal sports equipment
- NO food or drinks
- NO weapons of any kind
- NO medication (all medication must be given to our Camp Nurse at check-in)
REMINDER: SNACKS & MEALS PROVIDED!
We provide delicious meals daily at 7:45AM, 11:45AM, & 5:15PM, as well as snacks at 1:15PM & 7:30PM.
PLEASE DO NOT PACK EXTRA SNACKS!